Mariah has experience in a wide range of family law matters and works with her clients to achieve the best outcome possible.
Mariah appreciates the sensitive nature of family law and always endeavours to make to make her clients feel as supported as possible. She is focussed on exploring cost effective options, guiding them through the family law process and wherever possible, settling matters without the need for unnecessary litigation.
Mariah provides advice in all areas of family law including:
- Parenting matters, including living arrangements and time that children spend with each parent
- Division of property following the breakdown of a marriage or de facto relationship
- Consent Orders recording an agreement reached – both in relation to property (following the breakdown of a marriage or de facto relationship) and parenting matters
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Care and protection
- Child Support
- Family Violence and personal protection matters
Mariah holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice with the Australian National University (2019). She is admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of the ACT and High Court of Australia. Mariah also serves as a committee member on the ACT Young Lawyers and Family Law Committees and is a mentor in the Women Lawyers Association ACT mentoring programs.